Everyone has a reason to live. I want to know yours! Also, like this on facebook and add your pictures there! Show everyone out there that there is a reason to live. Everyone can post their own reason for the world to see. Too many people lose their life for bad reasons. And those reasons are only bad because there is no reason good enough to kill yourself. Please follow and post, because we all have a reason to be here. General Information The word suicide gets almost everyone’s attention but what should get everyone’s attention are the actions and things said before the suicide occurs. Most people don’t want to die, they just want to be saved, and this is where you can help. It doesn’t take courage to kill yourself, it takes courage to live your life to the fullest and make the most of whatever you are given. If you are suicidal, please tell someone, because life is worth living, you just have to get past the rough patches. If you know someone who is suicidal, please tell someone. You need to get them help before it’s too late. Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696 Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433 LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255 Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386 Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743 Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438 Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673 Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272 Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000Ask me anything What's your reason to be here?
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- If you ever want to talk: My Tumblr ask is always open.
← Older entries Page 1 of 5